[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Essie Stroke of Brilliance

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Lately, I have been doing my nails because I just find it easier to do than putting on makeup in the summer heat.  I admit to not having a big collection like most nail enthusiast but I do have a dresser drawer full that would catch instantly on fire if I ever dropped a match in there accidentally. 

With all my polish I try to do nail art but find that my patience and talent lacking and find glitter and sparkle the simplest way to change simple polish. Here, thanks to Essie and Klout, I qualified for a bottle of their Stroke of Brilliance.

Lapiz of Luxury happened to be the bottle I received.  This is a pretty sparkly blue that leans slightly towards a purple with the tinge of an ocean blue.


I tried it on top of various cool toned colors and find that I like it best on the dark purple.  Notice my attempt at ombré.  (Pitiful I know.)



Disclosure: Klout Perk



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact