[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

I Have Chic Hair Thanks to Giovanni 2chic Haircare

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Giovanni is becoming a haircare (and skincare) line that is growing and catering to many hair types while still maintaining cruelty-free status.  Not only that, the line contains no phthalates, artificial fragrance, dyes, sulfates, parabens, and PEGs.

Recently, I received samples of the Giovanni 2chic Collection consisting of Ultra-Sleek Shampoo, Ultra-Sleek Conditioner, and Ultra Sleek Leave-In Conditioning & Styling Elixir.  The full sizes retail for about $8.99USD.  This line has a dual smoothing complex of Moroccan Argan oil and Brazilian phyto-keratin. 

The combination of the two makes my hair behave the way I want it.  If you didn't know, I have hair that is slightly coarse which becomes frizzy.  I also double process (bleach and demi-permanent).  This makes my hair dry and if I am not careful, can get damaged.  I need to be gentle with my hair yet it needs to feel nourished and silky which the 2chic products do.  The argan oil plus the other oils in the product moisturize my hair and make it pliable without any greasy feeling while the keratin smooths my dry and damaged cuticles.


As you can see the shampoo is clear while the conditioner is milky cream.  The shampoo lathers nicely with just the right amount of bubbles, not too much where washing it out takes a lot of water.  It rinses easily and feels clean without it stripping the hair and scalp of moisture.  The conditioner gives just the right amount of slip on the hair for the easy comb out and it doesn't weigh down the hair or feel greasy.  Leaves the hair moisturized.  The Ultra Sleek Leave-In Conditioning & Styling Elixir may look similar to the conditioner but it does have more of a texture to it, allowing the hair to be styled.  I like this one because it doesn't feel like a styling product that is sticky and gooey.  Most of all it feels comfortable on my hair and doesn't feel like a helmet on my scalp. 

This is my before picture.  You can see my hair is dry from all the abuse of haircolor.  All my doing and I can't stop.

Bedhead and boring

Here are my after shots.  The top picture is without flash and the bottom is with flash.  I used the shampoo and the styling elixir.  I skipped the conditioner since the styling elixir is a leave-in and a styling product.  For those of you who want a two-in-one product that doesn't feel like a sticky styling product.  This one could be it.  I only used a blow dryer to style my hair.  Shiny, manageable, soft, and smooth.  My hair is in a state of bliss!

styled and blissful

Would I buy these products in full size? Yes, I already have!  I like them because they leave my hair looking healthy and shiny without any goopy residue.  Also, there is no heavy scent that interferes with my fragrances.  If you haven't tried this line or these products, I suggest you do because they feel good.  Giovanni you make my hair feel good!


Now, if only you could fix my roots!


Disclosure: PR samples



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!


Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact