[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Pinterest Pin of the Moment

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*

I don't usually post a topic on my Pinterest pins but there is one pin that I just have to share.  I am not a big sports person but when the Olympics come around I catch what I can.  Although, I have to say that the NBC coverage really sucks here in the U.S. which leaves me with an attention span of a squirrel thanks to the many commercials and editing of events.  I remember when ABC covered the event with Jim McKay and those days made the Olympics a thrill for me to watch.  Remember Mark Spitz and his gold medals? That was a thrilling moment and a memory in my life.  Today, the memory that stays in my mind is this guy....

Camille Lacourt

He is the French Swimmer who has won 3 Gold medals in the European Championships.  Yes, I looked this info up because before the Olympics, I didn't know he existed. And yes, I am old enough to be his mother and hate that thought.  But WOW, he is one sweet looking eye candy!!!!


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact