[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Stila Yumberry Crush Lip and Cheek Stain

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I had been wanting to try a lip stain for awhile and wondered which brand would be good.  I admit I am not familiar with many because I have avoided them due to their inability to be blended seamlessly on both my lips and cheeks.  I looked up brands that had lip stains and noticed several have cropped up since my last try.  So many choices and I couldn't make up my mind.  I just left it as is.

Then Sephora had their VIB sample bag promotion.  Instead of going to a Sephora store I opted for one inside JCP.  I am glad I did because my makeup fairy must have been listening or observing my lip stain quandary and inside my bag was a full size Stila Yumberry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain (retailing for $24USD). 

This lip/cheek stain is housed inside a clicky pen.  Convenient and less messy than a small jar with a brush.  The color is a raspberry pink with very soft shimmer.  The texture has the qualities of a lipgloss but with less goopiness and more of a soft watery gel, not a thin watery type either, as you see in the swatches.  There is a texture to feel when spreading onto the cheek, drying to a stain finish.


I am not one for applying any stains on my cheeks because they don't sit right on my skin.  However as a lip product, I do like this one because it isn't thin and watery.  I can control the application and build up the color without it skipping.  It does dry and may feel dry for some which can easily be remedied with a topping of gloss.  The color lasted all day for me which did dilute somewhat when I ate a salad but it didn't completely disappear.


For me, I like this one because it is an easy one to use and easy to carry in the bag.  No fiddling around with a watery formula in a bottle that could leak.  Or one that is in marker form that dries up.  With this one as a starter, I think I need to get more lip stains like this one.  I wonder which I should try next?



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact