[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Anastasia Lash Genius - A Raincoat for the Lashes

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Ever wish your mascara could be waterproof but without the harsh commitment to a waterproof formula.  Maybe, it is just for that special occasion where you know you will cry or maybe you just don't want to be caught with mascara running on a rainy day.  Whatever the reason, you might want to check out Anastasia Lash Genius ($21USD).

I recently received a sample to test out and let me tell you, when it comes to a product calling itself a genius, I expect my makeup stash to feel smarter.  I tested this one out with many mascaras including my cake mascara.  Did it stand up to its claim?

Anastasia Lash Genius is a waterproofing topcoat for your lashes.  The clear formula is cruelty-free and contains no fragrance or parabens.  Upon opening the product, at first glance I thought it would be the pvp (hairspray) type of formula which leaves the lashes crunchy and stiff.  It turned out quite the opposite, felt like a cream.  Wait a cream? This can't be right how can a cream waterproof lashes?  As I rubbed the formula between my fingers, it seemed to coat the skin without ever feeling dry.  Interesting!


I applied this on top of one of my many non-waterproof mascaras that I use at the moment and just splashed water onto my eyes.  Now, I know in real life, if my mascara became wet, I wouldn't rub my eyes.  I would daintily blot the water away.  However, I just had to test this genius out.  Check out the picture below.


As you can see there was a flake or two from my mascara but not any type of huge smear.  It works!  However, for me the clincher was with my cake mascara.  Cake mascara is water-activated and usually water resistant but never waterproof.  This product makes it waterproof.  This is enough for me to say, "My makeup stash has improved its I.Q. tenfold!"

Disclosure: PR Sample



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact