[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mossy Green

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I like long wearing cream eyeshadows, and I like it more now the drugstore has good ones by Maybelline.  So when the limited edition color of Mossy Green came out, I bought it.  I was hoping it to be as good as the other colors that I had posted here.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mossy Green ($6.99USD) is a shimmery golden olive green.  The color is perfect for fall, deep yet not too dark.  Shimmery but not frosty.

In the tub it looks like a smooth cream and when applied onto my arm it does feel smooth but when I applied it onto my eyes, I had some trouble.  Maybe it is just me and my wise and mature eyes but I didn't find these formula as easy to work with than the others.  The color applied choppy and I had to work with it to get a smooth layer.  That took time and in the mornings I don't want to take that much time. 


The result isn't bad as you can see but with my wisdom and maturity, I have less time on this earth and I am not willing to spend my time on this shadow.  I will stick with the ones that work.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact