[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

My Favorite Eyelash Applicator Tool

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I just did a post on my eyelash applicators and didn't have time to do an in depth post on my favorite one.  On the Sephora sight this is called a Bulls Eye Lash Applicator.  Mine is some Asian tool called an eyelash assistant tool sold on Ebay for just a couple of bucks. 

Made out of sturdy stainless steel, the tweezer looks like something an alien would use to tweeze its brows. Of course, I can't say aliens tweeze their brows nor can I say they have brows but it is an unusual looking tweezer.


From the measurements it resembles a longer version of a tweezer.  The center of it has a wide pad for easy hold and grip.  The end of the tweezer is big enough to hold most of the lashes but not its entire length which is good because it gives some flexibility in application for every eye shape.


What I like most about this applicator is the fact that I can see the mirror when I am applying my lashes.  This allows me to get close to my lash line without guessing where it might land. 


See, pretty good result!  Removal is easy too, just grab it with this tool and remove.  If you are having a bit of trouble applying your false lashes or just haven't found the right tool, this one may be it.  Try the Sephora one or just get one on ebay by searching "eyelash applicator" and a couple of gizmos will pop up.  Happy Lashes!




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact