[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Nails of the Moment - ULTA Chic Peek

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I think next time when I go to ULTA, I have to wear my reading glasses because I always misread the names of their nail polishes.  I thought this one read Chick Feet which I thought was amusing and wondered what it had to do with the color, but instead it read Chic Peek.

Disappointed that the name had less humor than what I expected, the color is a great color for fall.  Looks shimmery brown in the bottle with flecks of silver.


It is a bit more complex.  The brown leans towards a copper rose and the flecks are chrome bits which apply evenly with each stroke.  You kinda have that sci-fi theme with a bit of fashion in this one.




Simple and neutral, a color that will go with practically everything.  Not a bad one by ULTA, although I would have been happy to purchase a color called Chick Feet!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact