[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Eye Looks with Anastasia Want You to Want Me

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I admit that I had fun with Anastasia Want You to Want Me kit.  Not only did I love the names but I loved the looks.  None of the looks were outrageous but very wearable.  For the upcoming holiday parties, these looks could make anyone look gorgeous.

For the first look Cherry Bomb (The Runaways), this is a soft rocker chick look. Slightly smudgy in the eyeliner but nothing too dark and gothic for me. I adjusted it a bit to suit me.


Dancing Queen (ABBA) is the soft neutral look.  If I wanted to go all out, I would probably add some eyelashes and wear this with red lips for a perfect party look.



Heartbreaker (Pat Benatar) is the look I wish I could have worn during my high school years but never could because the eyeshadow back then never lasted past first period.  Now, I can be an old rocker chick and be a bit chic.  I adopted the look to suit my eyes.



Heart of Glass (Blondie) mesmerized me.  Well, actually the video.  Something about Deborah Harry's hair and the Stephen Sprouse clothing epitomized new wave.  I loved it and admittedly still love it now.  The look here is the one I like the most-simple and retro-modern.



See how the shadows look on my eyes?  Not bad right?  How about someone older like my mum?


Here she is wearing Platform Wedge from lid to browbone, Graphic T's in crease, Ziggy on the lid applied wet, Jellies in inner corner, Iron On as eyeliner and outer top lid corner and bottom outer third, and Jet liquid eyeliner. 

I think this set is good from the wise and mature to the up and coming adults! ;-)
Disclosure: PR sample.


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact