[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Goldwell dualsenses Green - True Color Shampoo & Conditioner

 *Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*

The Goldwell dualsenses Green products haircare products are derived from up to 98% natural ingredients.  Free from animal testing, sulfates, artificial dyes, silicones, mineral oils and parabens; this haircare line caters to today's consumers but does it work on the extracurricular activity hair goes through today?
I recently went from dark blonde/light brown to a dark brown/burgundy.  I figured my hair couldn't take more of the bleaching process and decided to go dark to prevent damage.  I also needed a shampoo that would be gentle not only for the process it went through but to prevent any of the color from fading.  I tested out the True Color line by Goldwell.


What do I think?  I have been coloring my hair since my teens and never stopped.  My natural haircolor has probably seen the light of day for only 1/2" of its life.  Through the years with my adventures in haircoloring, I have damaged my hair and have brought it back to a healthy state.  I have tried several shampoos from cheap to expensive in all those years and NOW I finally think haircare has caught up with haircoloring by offering shampoos that not only cleanse the hair but also keep the color from fading.  The products also leave the scalp moisturized and healthy.


You know when you color your hair, you are subjecting yourself to peroxide burns on your scalp which can make it feel dry and itchy.  Some shampoos and conditioners can make it feel even more dry.  These don't.

The shampoo and conditioner both have a light scent, nothing that lingers or interferes with perfume.  In fact, you can call it fragrance-free without that chemical fragrance.  The shampoo is clear and lathers very easily and washes out very easily.  You aren't fighting to wash out a ton of bubbles off the head.  The conditioner is light yet very effective when it comes to color-treated hair.  As you know, colored hair has to be treated gently and this one detangles and leaves the hair silky smooth without it feeling too slick like product has been coated with it or dry as if the product washed the moisture out of the hair.  It leaves a nice shiny sheen.

Here are pictures of my hair before and after.  I can tell you in the before picture my hair felt dry.  It even looks dry and I can tell you that is with a no-poo shampoo!  Look at it after, you can see the difference how the hair catches the sunlight nicely.  I have nice silky hair and without sacrificing any volume or body.


If you are looking for an eco-friendly and gentle yet effective shampoo and conditioner, you can't go wrong with True Color by Goldwell® dualsenses® Green.  If you have any other type of hair dilemma, I am sure the Real Moisture or Pure Repair can work for you.

Disclosure: PR Sample


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact