[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Nails of the Moment Brought to You by Essie

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Yes, I spend my time on Twitter than any other board.  Woops! Scratch that, I think I spend a lot of time on Pinterest but I have no Klout on there.  Anyhow, thanks to wasting my time and tweeting like the sparrows in my backyard, I have been able to qualify myself to receive these two nail polishes by Essie.

With the onset of fall weather, two colors Penny Talk ($8USD) from Essie's Mirror Metallics and Recessionista ($8USD) from the Fall Collection can complete any fall wardrobe.


First up, Penny Talk from the Mirror Metallics Collection.  This is one beautiful color that I am very happy with.  Essie describes this as a copper metallic.  I describe it as a chrome rose gold.  Feminine yet rocker chic, it has the perfect amount of cool and warm tones to work with every skin tone.  Just gorgeous in my opinion.



You can see how the color can look more chrome and gold or more rose copper.  At any angle and light, this one does not disappoint.


For a touch of contrast, I tipped my nails with Recessionista.  This one is described as a savvy brick red.  I have to disagree unless savvy means burgundy.  I see hardly any warmth in this one to say it has any brick in it.  It definitely leans towards a wine burgundy.  This one has no shimmer, just pure deep cream goodness.




Topped off with shine, it shows its richness and fashionable savvy.

But, I like it with a matte finish making it look a bit rebellious.

What do you think?  Have you bought any of them for the cold weather?

Disclosure: Klout perks



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact