[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Nails of the Moment Ulta Blue Streak

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


With my nails finally in somewhat good shape, I went looking for a sky blue color at ULTA.  Not really finding the color I had envisioned, I just decided to get a basic color blue polish.  It can't hurt to have one, right? I mean, there are never enough bottle of blue nail polish.  Until I find the sky blue color I have in my head, I will just play with this color which really turned out to be a deep sky blue.

This is Ulta Blue Streak, basic cream blue which is a nice base for nail art. (Someday, I intend to do some as soon as the day has at least 27 hours.)


On the nails it looks colorful and not dark or deep.  None of the brooding stuff.  Just blue.


Of course, I get bored looking at the basic blue so I decided to top it with a glitter bomb of color (thanks Joy) and it brings the nail color to a new level.



Add to that a smattering of Ulta Love Fern which is a bottle of teal green glitter and I have some dressed up nails.



Not bad, right?



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact