Look Ravishing with Addixt'n Cosmetics Lipgloss

Addixt'n Cosmetics is a new line that has some great products.  I am sure you have heard my many raves of their gel liner and if not, you can read about them here.  I don't mean to emphasize my love for only their liners, after all the company does offer a complete line of cosmetics.  One product that I recently tried is one of their lipglosses.


Ravishing Shine Lip Gloss ($8.99) is a semi-opaque lipgloss with major shine and gorgeous shimmer.  The one I have is Allure. The color pretty much will go with any skin tone whether light or dark, cool or warm.  The color is a coral with a slight touch of pink with gorgeous gold shimmer throughout. 

I know some of you hate any stickiness to your lipgloss and this has absolutely none.  In fact, it feels more moisturizing and better than some of the high end glosses I have tried.  The texture is comparable to LORAC glosses which I do like.  So, comparing it to that line will tell you Addixt'n may be cheaper but the quality is there.


Take a look on my lips.  Sexy, right?

If you are looking for a new line to try, give Addixt'n Cosmetics a try because sometimes there are major gems in this line and it deserves your attention.


Disclosure: PR sample. 


Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blog

Give This Blog a Shout Out

Support this 5 year old independent blog, The Unknown Beauty Blog by giving it proper credit and a link back! Not only will it make me happy, it will make for better blogging/vlogging etiquette. Remember, there are search engines and other people on the internet besides you!

Subscribe by Email


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs