Happy Thanksgiving! Thanking You!

Today in America people are stuffing their faces and/or out shopping.  Me, I am stuffing my face and avoiding the crowds.  No need to turn oneself more insane just because of the holidays.  Anyway, I have to give thanks to all my readers out there who make this little blog exist.

I have gained a different perspective on my blogging.  I never expected when I started in 2009 to blog this long.  Nor did I expect how fun yet difficult it can be to blog.  I know some of you are just starting out and others have grown beyond what I ever could ever be and I am proud of you for it.  Me, I just stay with what I can handle and just write to an audience that will allow me too.  Sure, I could grow big and maybe someday I will as soon as I clone myself 5x's.  I just don't want to miss the personal touch I have with you readers.

I appreciate the majority of my readers for their kind comments and emails.  I also appreciate them for taking the time to email me for makeup advice.  Honestly, it surprises me when you want advice from me.  After I answer your emails, I often wonder if I gave you the right advice and not some nonsensical formula of application.  If I did not make sense, please email me again and I will try to be more understandable.

Of course, I get the criticisms and hate mail from some and I have to say this.  Blogging isn't easy and to say that my blogs are "unsuccessful" or doesn't "compete" is wrong.  My blogs are successful because they are mine and exist in the virtual world and are read by my special fantastically intelligent and great cult!  My minions of fans make my blogs successful and me proud to write them.  And to say they don't compete, why do you think all blogs have to compete?  And compete for what?  I guess if making money and becoming some makeup guru is the goal then maybe that is the competition which I am not entered in. 

I didn't want to turn this post into some rant but rather an appreciative one for my readers without you I would be nothing.  Without you I wouldn't continue blogging.  Without you I wouldn't have taken the many pictures it takes to just get one good one.  Without you I wouldn't have learned the majority of you do have good and kind hearts and have love.  Without you I wouldn't have known how great the internet could be.  So, I would like to say Thank You so much!

Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blog

Give This Blog a Shout Out

Support this 5 year old independent blog, The Unknown Beauty Blog by giving it proper credit and a link back! Not only will it make me happy, it will make for better blogging/vlogging etiquette. Remember, there are search engines and other people on the internet besides you!

Subscribe by Email


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs