Monday, November 5, 2012

, , , , , , , , ,   |  

Autographing My Eyes

Me and eyeliner go together like chocolate chips and vanilla ice cream.  We are a sweet pair and without my eyeliners or my collection of eyeliners, I would be one lost soul.  So when I saw these pencil eyeliners at Sephora, I reasoned with myself to get them since I don't have anything from Kat von D.  Good reason right?


Kat von D Autograph Pencils ($18USD) are worth a look for the great colors.


I bought four colors:  Eyegasm-shimmer jade; Homie-shimmer violet;  Turbo Lover-glittery specked plum; Rhi-Venge-shimmery blue.


The pencils glide on so easily and have that creamy feel yet they do dry to a budge-proof finish.  They all come with a sharpener located in the cap.  There is also a scraper located in the sharpener. There is a sponge tip smudger on the other end which I really never use but it is handy for emergencies.


Here is how they look on my eyes.  Turbo Lover is the only one with glitter but it is hard to see.  If you are hesitant about glitter, don't be.  The pencil contains enough but not overloaded with it.


Not bad, right?



Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs