Light Diffusion Packed Inside a Tube - Nanoblur

When I had read about Nanoblur on various blogs, I confess my curiosity had been tickled.  I wanted to try this product but found it only available in Europe and Canada.  I cursed like a sailor!  But guess what? It will be available in the U.S. in December for $19.95.  Will it be worth it?



Nanoblur claims the following:
  • To work in 40 seconds
  • Reduce signs of age by up to 10 years
  • Non-oily, fragrance free, suitable for all skintypes.
This product had been created for the Hi-Def which, as you know, can pick up every single imperfection on skin.  And, yes, actors and actresses actually have some.  With the latest technology and the best of skincare, Nanoblur creates optic illusion without the use of shimmer or glitter.  All you see is your skin but better.

So, does it work and how does it really look? 

I decided the best way to test this product was on Olivia Sr.--my mum.  As she put it, if it doesn't work on her, nothing will!


By the way, you really don't need that much with this product; the amount squeezed out can probably be used on at least half the face if not all.  The product spreads easily without any stickiness or any silicone-like slip.  The formula dries to a smooth finish.

Nanoblur should be applied after moisturizer or can be mixed with it.  If using a powder foundation, apply it before.  If using a liquid, apply it after.

I applied this on my mum's forehead on bare skin.  See the side without it? Now, see the side with it?  Light bounces off smoothly which is the harsh light from the flash.  You know how unforgiving that can be!


In the next picture, concealer had been applied.  Since the concealer had been a liquid type of product, Nanoblur had been applied after on one side only.  The application is easy just lightly tap and the concealer will adhere and become one with the skin.  See the difference? 


Not only does it diffuse and settle the concealer smoothly, it acts as an eyeshadow base.  My mum hates eyeshadow bases that tighten up only to emphasize the lines even more.  This one doesn't and it also gives such a smooth base for powder shadows that they go on more evenly.  Check it out. 


The result is a creaseless, smooth, and long-lasting finish!

What does Olivia Sr. think?  Put it this way, I need to buy my own tube because I don't own this anymore.  She can't live without this product because it does smooth out her skin, making makeup application much easier and quicker.  She also loves it because it doesn't feel like anything but her skin.

What do I think?  I think this is one product that everyone should have because it does work and is crazy affordable--a multi-functioning product that acts as a primer/creaseless eyeshadow base/light diffuser.  This could easily be sold for $40 or more but Nanoblur chooses to keep it at about $20.  And let us not forget the men, they will love this product even more because it is colorless, odorless, and easy to apply.  No one will know your man is wearing a beauty product.

Oh, one more thing, I wish Nanoblur came in a gallon jug.  I figured I could use this all over my body and diffuse all the fatty deposits!


Ingredients:  Water, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol crosspolymer, dimethicone, glycerine, cyclopentasiloxane, sodium acrylate/acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, amodimethicone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, isohexadecane, polysilicone-11, polysorbate 80, citric adic, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol.

Disclosure:  PR Sample

Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs