Go Nude with this Trio-Physicians Formula Liquid Metal Eyeliner Trio

When I saw Physicians Formula latest collection on "Nudes", my eyes nearly popped out of my head and my brain went into overdrive.  Warm nude, natural nude, classic nude, smoky nude, nude eyeliner pencils, nude eye kohls, nude metallic liners.  NUDE NUDE NUDE ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT! BaDaBing!

Okay, so it sounds like an ad for a strip club but really when I saw the display I really had to stop myself from buying all that was there.  Luckily, reasoning entered my brain and just crossed off the eye kohls due to this misfortune I posted here.  Then I looked at all the eyeshadow sets and told myself I had too many duplicates.  Then I saw the eyeliner pencils and said the same.  Then came the liquid metallic eyeliner trios and I had enough dark smoky ones but not the light colored ones.  DING! DING!  I bought the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Liquid Metal Eyeliner Trio in Nude Eyes ($11.95). That is one long name!


For eyeliners that come in a short container.


Maybe I am the only one who expected the product to reach the bottom of that box but in reality what is seen in the window is the size of the product.  But I am not disappointed with the products.  The colors are perfectly metallic for the holidays and not to mention the New Year.

The colors are a super metallic a glitter infested collection of taupe, pink beige, and black.  For liquid eyeliners I find these are easy to work with especially if you are a beginner.  The formula isn't watery or too quick to dry.  They allow time for application.

These do last and I haven't found any flaking but everyone is different.  Removal should be done with a good eye makeup remover.  Even though the effect of the glitter is not visible in the swatches, they will be visible upon removal and I am surprised at the amount there is so be ready to twinkle in your dreams!  Other than that, these are well worth the price and I am glad they are so easily found in a drugstore.



Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blog

Give This Blog a Shout Out

Support this 5 year old independent blog, The Unknown Beauty Blog by giving it proper credit and a link back! Not only will it make me happy, it will make for better blogging/vlogging etiquette. Remember, there are search engines and other people on the internet besides you!

Subscribe by Email


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs