Vengeance is Mine

Today's tutorial is based on the Arrow starring Stephen Amell who plays Oliver Queen.  A man who was stranded on a desert island for five years doing who knows what but comes back to seek vengeance for his father.


Okay, I am kidding.  How hard is it to apply that shimmer green on the eyes? I am actually intrigued by how he removes it so quickly.  What makeup remover does he use?  Because it removes every trace of makeup in like 30 seconds without any of those leftover makeup eye boogers.  You never see anyone comment to Oliver at a party after he has fought the villains, "Hey Oliver, what's that shimmery green stuff stuck in the corner of your eye?"  Nope, it is all gone. 

pix courtesy of ABC.com

Anyway, me and my thoughts about makeup and television have led me to another character, Emily Thorne (aka Amanda Clarke) on Revenge played by Emily VanCamp.  Emily has hooded eyes and I think from the hits on my other blog, many of you out there have hooded eyes.  So again I do another tutorial for them and this time a look inspired by Emily Thorne.  If you want to see how it is done, check it out here.



Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blog

Give This Blog a Shout Out

Support this 5 year old independent blog, The Unknown Beauty Blog by giving it proper credit and a link back! Not only will it make me happy, it will make for better blogging/vlogging etiquette. Remember, there are search engines and other people on the internet besides you!

Subscribe by Email


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs