Beauty Blog Advent Calendar Day 24 - Grooming Towards the New Year


As someone who has gone from light to dark and back to light colored hair in less than two months, I find and admit I abuse my hair.  Shame on me for being inconsiderate and mean towards my hair.  I don't know what it is,  maybe it had to do with growing up in a neighborhood dominated by blondes.  Or the fact that changing haircolor was as easy as mixing a solution of peroxide and pigments. Whatever the reason, my hair needs a lot of TLC and what better way to give with Ecru New York Acacia Protein Masque ($25USD).

pix courtesy of beautybar.com


Formulated with Acacia Collagen, sunflower and grapeseed oils, shea butter, and marine extracts; this mask will nourish lifeless and/or abused winter hair into a new swinging soft and healthy locks ready for spring.

And, I promise for the New Year to stop abusing my hair!



Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs

Who Am I?

I am Olivia, writer of two beauty blogs with a cult following The Unknown Beauty Blog and Into the Palette. I am a B-List Beauty Blogger with a strong addiction to television!

View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs