Beauty Blog Advent Calendar Day 14 - Vegan Beauty


I have don't have major ethics when it comes to a cosmetic line.  I know some of you do and I have nothing against that.  However, when there is a line that can carry ethics without compromising the fun of makeup, then it captures my attention.

Neve Cosmetics is an Italian line of cosmetics that are cruelty free, paraben free, and vegetarian and/or vegan! WOW!

Pic from Neve Cosmetics




I would like to hoard the entire line but that would make me look like some makeup lunatic.  I will try to be normal and say I really wish for the Elegant Palette of neutral eyeshadows (26,80 €).  I know, I have enough neutrals but this is vegan and I don't have a vegan eyeshadow palette consisting of neutral colors.  Sounds great and looks wonderful.  Only bad news I have is that it is only available in Italy and Europe.  I hope it comes to the USA because this goes to show, makeup can be made without animal products.


Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs


 

My Other Blogs


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs