Beauty Blog Advent Calendar Day 17 - Skin Revolution


When it comes to skincare, I like products that are made with ingredients which I am familiar with like aloe, shea butter, olive oil.  I don't want stuff like fish scales, and nail clippings and some weird exotic peat moss.  My skin needs simple and effective ingredients and that is why this all-over cream has captured my attention.

image source from Revolution Organics

Revolution Organics All-Over Skin Creme (2oz $33USD) is a multi-tasking cream.  A non-greasy yet moisturizing cream that can be used anywhere on the face and the body.  Filled with essential oils, plant extracts and vitamins; this lotion is like the organic version of Embryolisse.

This one should be on everyone's skincare wishlist item and not just mine.


Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs