Beauty Blog Advent Calendar Day 22 - No Butts about It


I like jeans and admit that my first pair of Levi's Shrink-to-Fit 501 jeans give me major memories of love and grief.  Love because they just washed down to a nice thin ringspun denim of soft fabric and custom fit.  Grief because the journey of getting there took many washings and not to mention a drastic bit of sitting in the tub and dying it and oneself blue!

Now, none of that is necessary and jeans come in many shapes from bootcut to the ultra skinny toothpick leg opening jeans.  Me, I like just the normal skinny jeans that allow my foot to go through with some wiggling yet do not look like those Pajama Jeans.  EEEEK!

Yeah, I need many pairs of skinny jeans because they work great with boots.  None of that tucking in and slowly riding up and out of them.  Anyone remember when we tried to stuff those 501 jeans into those boots?  And those stirrup pants were awful too!  Okay, getting back.  The skinny jeans look great with heels, flats, boots, sandals.

For the upcoming year, Vigoss Skinny Jeans are on my wishlist because they aren't too pricey and they fit just fine.  My wishlist jeans.

picture courtesy of Vigoss



Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs

Who Am I?

I am Olivia, writer of two beauty blogs with a cult following The Unknown Beauty Blog and Into the Palette. I am a B-List Beauty Blogger with a strong addiction to television!

View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs