[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Eyeshadow Palettes: Jemma Kidd Makeup School Cosmetics

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


After some makeup clean up last year, I had some "space" in my traincases.  Spaces that should be left empty because I had all that I needed.  But my weakness in a good sale like the one B-glowing has just had me gazing at the available eyeshadows.  I really didn't need more eyeshadows but these were too good to pass up and I never tried Jemma Kidd.


I only had access to Jemma Kidd Make Up School products at my local Neiman Marcus of all places.  It looked out of place amongst Chantecaille, La Prairie, Trish McEvoy, etc., so I never even took a look at the line.  I have glanced at the lower end line at Target and that just looked like a mess after I saw a three year old smear his finger in a shadow palette after picking his nose. 

Getting back to the sale at B-Glowing which had these palettes at 75% off, bringing them down to $9.50; I couldn't resist these two.  I wanted more especially the browns and the neutrals but how many more neutrals did I need?  Besides, I bought some neutrals (again) from another brand.

Here are the two palettes I bought: Green and Enchanted Summers. 

The green is self-explanatory, it contains a set of greens with a shimmery highlighting color.  The colors are a shimmer ivory, aqua green, icy lime green, and olive green.


Enchanted Summers is a mix of sparkle and shimmer in neutrals and colors:  A shimmery mysterious blue, a glitter infested ivory, a gold glittered brown, and a gorgeous shimmery blue purple.


The textures of these shadows are unbelievably smooth and the colors are a bit on the soft side but not too soft and sheer where they won't appear.  I would say if you don't want that in-your-face-look-at-the-color-of-my-shadow palette, then these are great. 

I know that the line is having financial difficulties at the moment and it is too bad because judging by the quality of these palettes, they do rank up with the high end brands.  I think one of the major problems with this line was its image as a makeup school/makeup artist line and promoting it with high end brands.  That being said, if you still want to try this line, there are some items left at B-Glowing at a great price!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact