I Skipped the A's and B's and Went Straight for the CC Creams


That's right I skipped the small size A and B's and went straight for my cup size C.  Oh wait, this post isn't about lingerie is it?  Okay, just ignore what I said unless you are buying me lingerie.  Anyway, all the talk about BB creams like blemish balms and beauty balms went way over my head or just flew by without a splatter.  But then the CC creams or color correction creams piqued my interest.  There are a few out and I wasn't too keen on the ingredients listing which on some read like a Hollywood contract!  The one I chose to try has ingredients that are understandable, the CC cream I like is by Juice Beauty.

Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream ($39usd) comes in two colors: natural glow and warm glow.  I chose the natural since I am happy with the natural moontan color of my skin.  Maybe, in the summer I will get the warm glow.


The cream is the Ultimate Color Correcting 12 in 1 Multi-tasker:
  • Repairs damage
  • Evens skin tone & texture
  • Firms & improves elasticity
  • Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
  • Creates a radiant, glowing complexion
  • Balances skin tone
  • Rich in antioxidants
  • Protects with chemical free SPF 30 · Mineral tinted coverage
  • Ultimate moisturizer
  • Skin perfecting color
  • Great for all skin types
I actually chose this not only for the ingredients but for its comfort on my skin.  I don't like creams that feel like a layer of cling film.  I don't want to know I have it on.  I just want to look good and feel good and this CC cream does both for me.


For me this CC cream does the following, provides moisture while offering sunscreen, and evens out the skin tone without a heavy mask look.  For those of you that want coverage I would say skip this one because this one provides a soft glow more than that.

In the picture below is a swatch without flash and bottom with the flash.  You can see the slight luminous glow and the evenness it provides.



Here it is around my eyes. (Excuse the slight swollen eyes.  Had a bad reaction to a mascara.)  The top picture is just eye makeup with concealer.  The bottom is with the CC cream.  The Juice Beauty CC cream disperses light more evenly making my skin look smoother.


I am pleased with this cream for its texture, formula, and ease. Like a tinted moisturizer, this can easily be applied with fingers quickly and layered for a bit more glow.  I do like to top this off with mineral powder sometimes because it makes such a nice and even base for it.  I am pleased with this purchase and I will have to take a closer look into Juice Beauty's Makeup line, impressively smooth!


Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%
Inactive Ingredients: Juice Beauty proprietary blend of fruit stem cells: apple buds, grape buds & lemon bark. Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, cocos nucifera (organic coconut oil)*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbitan stearate, ricinus communis (castor seed oil), polyglyceryl-10 laurate, magnesium sulfate, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil)*, tocopherol (Vitamin E), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), sodium hyaluronate (vegetable hyaluronic acid), malus sylvestris (apple buds), vitis vinifera (grape buds) & citrus limonum (lemon bark), iron oxides, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, citrus reticulata (mandarin) & citrus aurantium (petitgrain) pure essential oils.
* = Certified organic ingredient



Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs