Pinked in the Eye - Maybelline Color Tattoo Review


One of my first purchases for 2013 happens to be a drugstore item, the Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Inked in Pink ($7USD.  I know you are probably thinking why only one small purchase?  Well, I recently had to dump (trash) about 5 pounds (could have weighed more) of make up due to expiration, color changes, and just boredom.  So, when replacing buying new items, I have been really analyzing what colors I actually will where than what I will stare at and hoard.


Back to my purchase. I was lucky enough to see a display still full of the new metallic Maybelline Color Tattoos and I took it as a sign to try one.  Comparing this one to the matte matte ones, I find this one has more slip to it and easier to spread a bit more smoothly.  It still isn't spreadable like butter but it is close and knowing that my lid resembles the coarseness of toast, the formula adheres nicely with enough color to verify it as a metallic pink.  Nothing too pink where it looks like a bad case of pink eye, just a perfect and fashionable pink!



Here it is in all its metallic glory.  I can layer it with powder shadow but used it on its own here.  Pigmented yet not too over the top, the formula does last and should be applied with fingers for a smoother and opaque finish.  The metal Maybelline Color Tattoos aren't bad, I might have to wear another color which means I need to buy more!



Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs