[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What to Expect from this Blog for 2013

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*

As a beauty blogger who has a budget of close to nil for this blog, I can tell you I will be busking blogger for 2013.  I will be that one person band who will blog, tweet, socialize, pin, design, draw, and clang the cymbals on my knees for you to read this blog.

I won't expect you to enjoy every post I write nor will I expect a big audience because I have no gimmick.  Believe me, I have thought about getting a monkey to write my tweets but like I said, my budget is close to nil and that will have to wait. 

I will, however, try my best to write many posts and such to at least grab one person's beauty attention or at least that of a job-seeking monkey instead of those nut-scratching spam mailers who insist my blog sucks because my organic seo is inorganic.  Like I said, this blog runs on at times hot air with no budget and paying an outsourced seo is not my idea of blogging and for that matter fun blogging.

So, until I get a monkey or until those nut scratchers stop emailing me, I hope you will stick with me in 2013 and enjoy my little unknown beauty blog.  I know some people have because they have taken my pictures without providing a link back to my blog!  Shame on you and I curse at you like Gordon Ramsay!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
All Rights Reserved by The Unknown Beauty Blog © 2015 - 2016 |    Home   |   About   |   Contact   |   Archives   |