Even though it is close to Spring which actually doesn't look or feel like it at the moment here in the United States, New York Fashion Week has been previewing the Fall Fashions of 2013. Rich fabrics and knits look in luxurious colors dominate the runways of Libertine. To go with the fashion, Akemi Tamaribuchi for Kérastase Paris styled these looks.
Overall look: Glamorous and Lived-In Party Girl Hair
- On dry hair, create a deep middle part and spray Lotion Densitive GL from root to tip for natural texture
- Blow dry using a diffuser and paddle brush
- Create a rope-like effect to the hair by curling with a 1 ¼” barrel curling iron in large vertical sections, and spraying Double Force Hairspray as you go for buildable hold
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Homme Pate Capital Force at the ends for a slightly piec-y look
- Finish with Double Force Controle Ultime
- Lotion Densitive GL – a treatment spray for added texture and substance for thinning hair
- Double Force Hair Spray – a finishing spray that delivers buildable, flexible hold for all hair types
- Homme Pate Capital Force – a styling paste that delivers medium pliable hold
- Double Force Controle Ultime – a strong hold finishing spray that seals the cuticle and strengthens hair
Follow Kérastase Paris during Fashion Week!
Twitter: @KérastaseUSA #Kerastase NYFW