For Thakoon Fall 2013 Odile Gilbert has created a look that reminds me of Blade Runner, cyberpunk chic. Something tells me I need to buy some clip on bangs! Here is how Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris had achieved the look.
Overall Look: Sharp, graphic and modern
• Apply Ciment Thermique and pull hair back into a tight pontytail
• Spray Double Force Hair Spray and create a chic yet, messby chignon at the back of the head; secure with a black elastic (as if the model would pull their hair into a chignon after a show)
• Spray the back of the head with Double Force Controle Ultime for strong hold and shine
• Tuck any remaning ends into the elastic and secure with pins
• Add bang extensions, cut into varying lengths
• Place the bangs so the fring falls just below the hair line on the side of the head, and secure into place with glue- appears a if you are wearing a hat
Taming the Smoky Eye Look
The smoky eye look is one of the most sexiest and alluring eye looks ever,
but at times it can be too dark and just bad! However, don’t give up
2 months ago
Give This Blog a Shout Out
Support this 5 year old independent blog, The Unknown Beauty Blog by giving it proper credit and a link back! Not only will it make me happy, it will make for better blogging/vlogging etiquette. Remember, there are search engines and other people on the internet besides you!