The hairstyles for The Row Fall 2013 Collection are what I try to achieve in my real life. The relaxed, natural, yet polished hair is my goal but I hardly achieve it because I am not talented like Odile Gilbert and I don't have the right products by Kérastase, but maybe with this guide I will be able to and so will you.
Overall look: Simple, Chic and Elegant Style
- On damp hair, create a middle part and prep with Nectar Thermique for hair nourishment and heat protection
- Blow dry hair with a paddle brush
- Spray sections with Double Force Hair Spray and loosely curl sections of hair with a large barrel curling iron, curling in a downward vertical direction, and leaving the ends free
- Finger through the waves in the back and brush the front sections so the hair has a slight wave
- Add a pea-sized amount of Fibre Architecte to the ends to keep them smooth and slightly piec-y
- Nectar Thermique – a heat protective nourishing leave-in treatment for dry, very dry or sensitized hair
- Double Force Hair Spray – a finishing spray that delivers buildable, flexible hold for all hair types
- Fibre Architecte – a reconstructive dual-serum that repairs and delivers long-lasting style memory for damaged, split ends
Follow Kérastase Paris during Fashion Week!
Twitter: @KérastaseUSA #Kerastase NYFW