[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Quick Look at My Drugstore Haul

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*My hands cunningly opened my wallet to buy these items.*


My recent excursion to the non-department store places like Ulta and CVS left me with a haul that felt like buying candy at a candy shop.  I felt pretty content because of the coupons I used to buy these in addition to the sale price offered. 

Ulta were offering their shadows at a price of 2 for $6 which I usually skip but this time I needed some shadows that were missing in my collection.  (Can you believe it?) I wasn't willing to pay for a high price on a color I might have regrets about or about products I would have regrets about and this is where a drugstore haul comes in handy for me.

At Ulta I bought their house shadows, as I mentioned at a sale price of 2 for $6. 
  • Camel-a matte self-explanatory camel color

  • AuNaturel-a faded peach or fleshtone peach (I have a similar color but figured at $3 another wouldn't hurt)

  • Elegance-shimmery light taupe

  • Seashell-a shimmery pink/peach/gold

I will try these out and see how they do.  In the meantime, just ogle at them.

I also bought NYX concealers in two textures: HD and Full Coverage.  Both are lavender.  These were also on sale at Ulta for BOGO (buy one and get one) 50% off.  I need the lavender to counteract the sallowness especially on the eyes since brown will turn really brown and darken in the warm months.  I bought the two formulas to test them out and will see how it goes in a future post.



At CVS I bought more L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer ($8.95) which I first reviewed here.



This time I bought the lightest and darkest in the neutral family.  You may be wondering why I bought these colors if they don't exactly match.  They are helpful to use as eyeshadows on a whim; a highlighting and contour color.  These were also BOGO 50%off at CVS and I also had a coupon plus a CVS 20% off coupon.



And finally more Rimmel.  I was so enamored by the price and quality of the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohls that I had to get the taupe.  For about $4 and change at CVS plus a Rimmel coupon and the CVS 20%off I was glad there was the one and only taupe pencil in the display and not to mention the Scandal'Eyes Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige ($4.49).  I haven't tried this one yet so I will have report back on a future post.

There you have it, my makeup haul which made me feel like a kid at a candy store only with some bargains.  I feel happy!  I will test these out and see how I feel about them soon.  In the meantime, go let the kid in yourself come out and play, try a good drugstore haul!

*Paid and added to my stash.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact