[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Sacrebleu! What Do You Mean You Don't Know About Mont Bleu?

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


When I was contacted by Mont Bleu, I first thought about fountain pens but that is Mont Blanc.  I realized Mont Bleu was new to me, and no wonder, they are located in Prague, Czech Republic.  When that was mentioned, I instantly thought about glassware and crystals which the Czech Republic is renowned for. 

Then the mention of Swarovski crystals (I am a fan of Swarovski crystals, I have a small collection of their little crystal figurines.) and I thought, yes please, I would love to review your products.  Of course, I didn't want to sound desperate, so I calmly accepted their offer.


I swear they must have read my mind because I received 2 Swarovski glass files, a regular size (10€) and travel size (8€).  I also received gorgeous multi-colored crystal stud earrings.

This is what I can tell you about these glass files which if you look at their site Mont Bleu, you can find an extremely large variety of nail files to suit any personality.  And, that is what makes these files so great.  Everyone, nowadays wants to personalize their style and these files will do that.  Are you into elegance?  Well, you might like my nail files.  The crystal studs that catch the lights so perfectly and evenly every time I file my nails.  I feel like little stars are reflected into my eyes as I shape each nail with ease.  And, yes, there is a difference with these glass files than the ones I have tried. 


These are more fine in texture.  They won't destroy your nails as you file. They also seal the nail smoothly leaving none of that filed off dust on the ends.

Okay, so maybe you aren't into the luxury elegance look of the file.  All the files are handmade in the same high quality glassware and you have a variety of styles to suit you!  Check out the extensive range here.  Then check out all the beauty tools they have!

Next, check out the jewelry.  There is beaucoup to choose from. Not only are they simple and elegant, they are also affordable.  All are made with Swarovski crystals which are the  best quality crystals on the market.  They are cut to catch the light like no other.  (Yes, I have stared at my Swarovski collection for long moments because of this.)



The earrings here are the Austrian Crystal Earrings (8€).  Did you notice they resemble a nail polish? ORLY Galaxy Girl

There you have it, a company Mont Bleu that you may have never even heard of before.  Now you know who make the best handmade glass nail files with Swarovski crystals and beauty tools and jewelry.  If you ever are thinking about a gift and have no clue (Mother's Day and Graduation gifts), Mont Bleu may be your answer. 

Disclosure:  PR Samples


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact