[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Quick Glance at Hard Candy Shadow Dancers

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I actually opened my wallet to buy this with my own money.*

My Wally World is huge and usually I just end up buying groceries because I am too lazy to walk all the way to the other end of the building to the cosmetic section.  The one time that I did, all the stuff I wanted was sold out and I just gave up knowing that people are like ants when it comes to shopping cosmetics here.  Finally, though with some spring weather and new comfy Tom's shoes, I walked to my cosmetic section with my squeaky and noisy Walmart shopping cart and found Hard Candy had been restocked to the max!


I admit I didn't buy much since I am really trying to organize my makeup and learn application than buying more color.  (Great reasoning, right?)  I bought the liquid to powder shadow duo called Hard Candy Shadow Dancers in Head to Toe ($6).   The duo is a neutral one and consists of the ubiquitous bronze gold and peach bronze.  Both have a metallic finish.


I found for the price the texture of the liquid texture is comparable to the high end ones especially if you aren't willing to spend $30 for fancy packaging and that extra tissue to accompany that department store bag.  I also found this one easier to spread and apply than some drugstore brands that I have tried.  The formula has more of a liquid texture but this gives time to manipulate and it will dry to a budgeproof finish.  The sponge tip applicator is not as firm as the cosmetic counter brands but I use my own brush to apply.


I really can't say anything bad about this Hard Candy purchase except the stuff I want to try is usually sold out and I need good luck when I want to buy them.  Thank goodness I had some on my side this time.  We will have to see how it is the next time!


*Spent my own money on this.  Pat me on the back if you want for disclosing this.*
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact