[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Beautiful Eyelining with Manna Kadar Transfix

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Eyelining is one of the enjoyments of my makeup life.  I LOVE EYELINER!  So when I received Manna Kadar Transfix ($19), a transforming liquid that changes any eyeshadow into eyeliner, I was thrilled.

I have been using this product for a few months now and I can tell you it does what it does.  It does transform any eyeshadow, loose and pressed, into a really good eyeliner.  What it doesn't do is sting or dry out the lashline.  It also doesn't matte down a liner like some eyeliner sealers I have tried.  If using a shimmery shadow, the liner will be glistening and shimmery.  Actually, it will be more shimmery than the actual original state of the shadow.  Pretty nice!


What I also like about this Manna Kadar Transfix is the very intricate brush which can create the thinnest eyeliner look almost like tightlining.  The formula is great not only for its moisturizing yet immoveable staying power, but its ability to allow the liner to be smudged a bit if the effect is wanted.  The ingredients do not contain acrylates which in some cases will make the eyeliner just flat and pasted.  This one will look like what eyeliner should look like, enhancing and polished.


The way to use this is to dip the brush into the shadow, what is left on the applicator will drip down into the shadow allowing to form into a liquid eyeliner.  Just rub the brush into the shadow and apply.  See how it works on my eyes?


The only downfall for me is the chance of double dipping.  I would rather see this formula in some container where I can just squeeze a drop out rather than dipping my brush into it, less chance of contamination.  Other than that, the formula is non-irritating and non-drying to the eyes.  I wouldn't be surprised if it conditions the lashes a bit. 

Disclosure:  PR Sample


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact