[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Pencils by Rimmel

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I wanted these kohl pencils so bad after I saw them on Strawberry Blonde's blog.  I had been contemplating purchasing NARS Rue Bonaparte for $24 and I came close enough to have it in my hands at Sephora only to place it back.  For some reason I couldn't cough up the $$$ for just a nude colored pencil.  Then, finally a drugstore version for about $6 by Rimmel and like NARS--waterproof!  I had to get it!

The Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Pencils come in a variety of colors which I did not know because I was late to the game at my CVS.  Luckily, the colors I mostly wanted were there which were the Nude and Light Blue.  Of course, I wouldn't mind having the taupe but I can live without that one at the moment.  These pencils are colors that aren't exactly a staple color in most lines, so having these first were my goal. 

The nude color is almost peach/nude like a concealer color.  Could this be used as a concealer? I would say only for small spots because it does set.  I wouldn't use it for big areas.  The light blue is basically what it says, a light sky blue.  It is a nice change of color for the waterline.


Like the NARS, both of these pencils do set to a budgeproof finish.  I have used both colors as an eyeliner and waterliner and they work out pretty well.  As an eyeliner they are budgeproof.  As a waterliner, they glide on easily with no poking of the eye.  They do stay on more than the average waxy pencil but I won't say it is the ultimate waterproof pencil for the waterline.  On one hand if it were, I would be worried because the waterline is a sensitive area and it needs to breathe which allows the eye to fight infection and germs.  With this thought in mind, yes I have found this to be one of the most long lasting waterline pencils and it comes at a drugstore price! 


As a drugstore product, the only part lacking is the retractable part of the pencil and a sharpener at the end.  Yes, you need to carry a pencil sharpener for this.  But, for about $6 and the variety of colors, these pencils are worth the buy!


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact