[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

What do Starlooks March Starbox Have in Common with a Vampire?

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
 *Bought with my own credit card.*

image source from amazon.com

I watch a few vampire shows and the one I like best is The Vampire Diaries with the one and only Damon played by the magnetic-eyes Ian Somerhalder.  As you know, the myth goes vampires need to suck blood to stay alive.  Yes, they suck and suck and suck which brings me to the March edition of Starbox.


I have been subscribing to the Starlooks monthly make up subscription Starbox ($15 + $1.98 shipping) since December and I admit I like this program.  I haven't been really disappointed with it ever since I started but I am beginning to wonder with this month.  First, the box is smaller.  I know companies downsize and they try to do it slowly or without little notice.  (You know how that bag of coffee loses about a half an ounce of product each year while paying the same price.)  Well, is Starlooks doing this too?



Here are the contents for the March box, a mix of bold and neutral.  Two words which aren't in my emotional dictionary for this month's box.

  • Flutter lipstick $11 (bold item)-an orange/gold lipstick.  Yeah, for some reason the color just didn't excite me with the thoughts of Spring, instead I thought of the upcoming searing summer months. 


  • Disarray eyeshadow $12 (neutral item)-a shimmery navy blue.  Really? Do I want to look like a drunk panda in the bright spring and summer days.


swatch of lipstick Flutter and Disarray eyeshadow

  • Lengthening Mascara $15 (neutral item)-I have about 15 unopened mascaras at the moment and really can't say I needed another one to add.  Unless this will elongate my lashes and give me special superhero powers, this will be another mascara.


  • And as an added surprise, a SAMPLE of their new Starlooks Vanilla Lip Sugar, a lip scrub that is so sweet, the smell can give you cavities.  


This month's box retailed for $40.  I think my drugstore haul cost about the same or less.  I know I said I liked to be surprised and for about $15 it is worth it, but if this is downsizing.  I will have to think about continuing this service.  After all, this is sucking my wallet.

*Spent my own money.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact