[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Milani Color Statement Lipsticks

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I won these on Twitter! Tweet! Tweet!*


Milani Cosmetics is one line I need luck when buying because due to their popularity thanks to many bloggers and the pricing of their products, people just buy up the stuff like ants scouring to a fallen piece of cake on the ground! 

Therefore, when I try to find or buy a color I want, it is usually sold out and I give up.  Not this time since I won these Milani Color Statement Lipsticks ($5.49) on Twitter.  You know how ecstatic I was?  I just wanted to run to my CVS with my handful of Milani lipsticks and scream, "I finally have them, my OWN MILANI!"  I didn't have to be disappointed anymore with the sold out display.


Yes, immature but quite a true feeling of satisfaction for me to get my hands on this lipsticks.  After seeing pictures on several blogs on how saturated the colors were, my curiosity for lipsticks returned.  For a drugstore line you are getting a highly pigmented and saturated bullet of true color.  Not only that, but you get a nice moisturizing formula containing vitamins A, C, & E and no parabens.  And like a hip cosmetic counter brand, these come in a vinyl, metallic, cream, shimmer, pearl, and matte finish.  A variety of finishes and colors to suit everyone from the classic beauty to the colorful crowd.


Orange Gina - A jam-packed bullet of pure orange with some shimmery gold.  Beautiful for the summer or for anyone who loves orange lipstick with that touch or richness.


Cherry Crave - A gorgeous metallic cherry red.  Bold and luscious, this red can put high end reds to shame.

Hot Pink Rage - If you like a no nonsense bold hot pink, this is the one for you.  Just make a statement with this color and leave the eyes soft and neutral.  Believe me, people will notice you more!




Chilled Brandy - A sophisticated deep burgundy for drama and distinction.  This lipstick color reflects light and gives shapes to the lips rather than making them smaller.


Candied Toffees - A caramel peach with a gold streak.  Hate browns? Hate nudes? But want a neutral without looking washed out?  Try this one.

How do these compare to a high end luxurious brand?  Well, you won't get that fancy heavy lipstick case with the cap "clicking" shut.  But you do get color and a smooth application plus the boldness of a pro lipstick at a drugstore price of about $6.  I have to mention there is a scent to these which I can't put my finger on but it smells like the vegan gummy bears I have been chomping on.  (Maybe, I have been eating too many of those and they are just invading my lipstick.)

Will I be buying more of these? Yes, if I have luck on my side and find the colors available.  These lipsticks are well worth the price and pigment.  My days with cosmetic counter lipsticks may be winding down because Milani has a great grip on the lipstick corner with these lipsticks.  If you haven't tried these, you DEFINITELY are missing out!!!

*Didn't spend money but won in a giveaway on Tweet tweet land.*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact