[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

More Milani Products -- Ultrafine Liquid Eye Liner and Eyeshadow Primer

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Opened my wallet to buy these.*


I know you have seen these on the A-List blogs and probably read every review there is about these products.  I know I have and resisted because I knew once these were shown all over the net, my Milani display would be empty.  Therefore, I waited patiently and with perfect timing.

How could I resist a BOGO50% off Milani at CVS?  And not to mention a $6 Beauty Coupon, a $10 Coupon, and a 20% off Coupon.  (I love drugstores!)  Anyway, with my handful of discounts and a Milani display with products, I finally got my hands on the Ultrafine Liquid Eye Liner and the Eyeshadow Primer.

My first ever eyeshadow base/primer was by Revlon.  I think it was the middle to late 80's when that product appeared.  I loved that shadow base because it made my eyeshadows budgeproof and it was easily found in drugstores.  Of course, like all cosmetic products I love, Revlon decides to discontinue it and I went without an eyeshadow base for many years until other brands started concocting theirs.  However there has been nothing like the Revlon until maybe now.

Milani Eyeshadow Primer ($6.49) is admittedly more refined in texture than I remember Revlon to be.  Milani combines a bit of light diffusion in its nude primer which really is colorless on the eyes.  The texture is thinner than the high end brands which I don't mind because the thickness of those shadow primers is what makes my eyes look dry and crepey.  Milani is thin and silky in texture which allows for a smoother application of the powder products on top.


If you look at the pictures, you see the pictures on the left without the base.  The color isn't as saturated.  On the eyes, the colors seem to oxidize (left) when used without it.  On the right, the eye primer smooths out the skin and also reflects the light smoothly.  If you remembered the Revlon version and loved it, I suggest you try this one because you won't need to look towards the high end brands for an eyeshadow primer/base.  This will hold the eyeshadows in place all day and at a price that is so affordable.  Milani has a winner in this one.


And also another winner in Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eye Liner ($7.49).  I really should have bought all the colors but I didn't because I have a vast amount of eyeliners. (I should take inventory of them soon!)  The one that really caught my eye was the Emerald Glisten.


Upon opening the product, I noticed its vinyl shine with the glitter bits.  The color is emerald with a slight leaning towards teal--perfect for summer weather.  The tip is one of those felt tip types that isn't too soft or too firm.  The formula is a liquid that dries to a saturated finish.  Adding more isn't a problem, the color will not flake when applied on top of the previously dried liner.

As you see on my eye, the color is true and absolutely full of shimmer and shine.  Definitely worth trying because the price is just right!

*My own money spent.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact