[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Okay, I Promise My Last Milani Lipstick Post

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Spent my own money.*


Okay, I know you are probably sick of my Milani Color Statement Lipstick posts and I promise this one will be the last one for some time.  I just couldn't resist the sale at CVS a few weeks back--less than $4 for a lipstick plus $2 back for my next purchase.  Great deal!


Flamingo Pose is definitely a color I wouldn't buy at a high end price because of the uncertainty of whether I would favor it over my nudes or neutrals.  However, at a drugstore price, I am willing to try the color to see how it suits me and my mood.  This one is definitely a great color for summer--bright coral red/pink.  I admit it clashes with my skin tone but in a good way by bringing out the brightness. 


Plumrose can be worn as an everyday color.  The color is a deep rose more than a plum.  This is a very tame color and would suit many skin tones. 

As I mentioned in my many previous posts including this one here, you get a smooth and saturated application with a nice candy scent.  By the way, I noticed some colors were not available at my CVS Milani display because there weren't any slots for them.  Could be some colors are exclusively online.  If you are hesitant about ordering these online, don't be.  They are well worth it!

*Money well spent.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact