[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Finale of the Lipsticks and Lipglosses - The Reds and the Wines

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Some were bought by me and some were PR items.*


I don't eat meat (turned vegetarian a year ago) and honestly I prefer Chardonnay over a Pinot Noir or Burgundy but when it comes to my lipsticks, I do have a decent collection of the reds and wines.



The majority of my reds are by Julie Hewett because when I couldn't find the right red, I thought her line could steer me into the right direction and cure me of my red lipstick phobia.  Obviously, it did and I found other reds along the way.



Julie Hewett Lulu - sheer more and probably closer to a rose pink which I should have put in my previous post but what the hell.  It has a slight red to it.

Julie Hewett Rouge Noir - One of my favorite reds and a true red.

Make Up For Ever N45 - red yet sheer, good for those days when a soft red lip look is all I need.

Julie Hewett Femme Noir - Another gorgeous red that leans towards the cool side.

Julie Hewett Gem Noir - sheer and red.

Julie Hewett Coco Noir - a saturated brick red.

DuWop Private Red - Red with a stain that reacts to your skin's pH level.

Bite Beauty Rhone - Deep red with a leaning towards wine.

MAC Lady Bug - If it had black spots I would think of a lady bug!



Diego Dalla Palma 26 - shimmery metallic finish red.

Addixt'n Alter Ego - moisturizing cool toned red.

Tarte True Blood - Sheer shimmery red.

Tarte Fever - shimmery red.

Covergirl Scarlet Twist - soft red.

Bite Beauty Pomegranate - another saturated red.

Manna Kadar Watermelon - A sheer pink red gloss.

Ultraflesh Heat - sheer red gloss

Everface Cherry Red - Forgot to review this but smells like a cherry and colored like a cherry, very cherry and very glossy.

The Wines




Julie Hewett Oona - sheer wine lipstick.

Julie Hewett Film Noir - sheer and deep burgundy.

Julie Hewett Sin Noir - saturated and deep, gothic burgundy.

Milani Chilled Brandy - a metallic burgundy, very pretty and modern.

3CC Noir - sheer, deep, burgundy with a slight stain.

Stila Raspberry Crush - lip and cheek chain that is raspberry/wine.

There it all is, my collection of lip products which I know is small compared to others.  Like I said, I have a habit of purging.  I should stop purging and learn to buy what I need more than what I want, but what would be the fun, right?

*Some were bought and others reviewed for PR purposes.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact