[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Starbox April - Was It Worth It?

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought with my own money.*


This month's Starlooks Starbox theme is Neutral Colors/Products for all skin tones.  I would have called it the No-Color box or the Prime and Set box.  All of the products with the exception of the lipstick do not contain a bit of color at all.

The products are the basics of makeup: translucent powder, mascara primer, lip balm, and a sheer lipstick.  These add up to a value of $50 for the April Starbox.

Here is a peek inside of the products.



Mineralized Powder in Translucent White ($19) - On the card it says Translucent Nude but I received the Translucent White.  Really doesn't matter because it is translucent.  This is a nice basic loose powder that is talc-free with an SPF 15.  Finely milled and smooth.  The picture doesn't show it but the powder does have a sifter.




Sensation Mascara Primer ($15) - This doesn't appear on the website yet, an eyelash primer with lengthening and thickening qualities.  The product does contain little fibers to add length, also formulated to moisturize and nourish the lashes.




Tendergloss in Trinity ($11) - A very sheer hint of color lipstick in bronze/orange with glitter.



Starlooks Mint Lip Balm with SPF 15 ($5) - A no color lip balm with a mint scent with SPF to protect the lips.  Something to keep in your pocket or to pass on to your man-friend.



Also, I didn't show it, but there was another piece of crystal in the box.  If only I could squeeze these into something valuable like a microchip, I could become the next hot tech company!

Basically for the price I paid of $15 the products are good.  I can't say the stuff was exciting but if you were looking for a no-color month of goodies then this would be a good box.  For me, it will be my last box for a while due to the warm and not to mention searing heat coming up.  My makeup purchasing usually is done in person during the summer months since the temperature inside a delivery truck is not exactly makeup friendly.

As for the rating on this box, I am waffling between 2 eyes and 3.  The products are good for basics but did I really want them all to be just basics of makeup?  I would have preferred the face powder with, let's say a cream blush to use together.  Having almost the entire box colorless left it on the boring side.

*Paid by me.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact