[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Charlotte Ronson All Eye Need Eyeshadow Palette in Drea

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Obtained with my own money.*


I am ashamed for not being "in the know" with Charlotte Ronson or for that matter fashion since I used to work in the field ages ago.  As you know life changes and interests change.  However, my interest in makeup seems to be the constant no matter what other interests I gain or lose.  My recent acquisition happened to be an eyeshadow palette by Charlotte Ronson named Drea after actress Drea De Matteo who played Adriana in The Sopranos.  With all that background to this eyeshadow palette, was it worth it?


I bought this eyeshadow on sale at my JCPenney's Sephora which happens to have sale priced items lower than the usual Sephora.  The regular price of this palette is $22 and is on sale for $15 but my JCP Sephora had it for $11.  (This is why I like my JCP Sephora than my regular one, besides it has a very friendly staff and so clean!)


The colors in this palette consists of a pale shimmer peach, a matte peach amber, metallic silver, and matte black.  The shadows have a buttery smooth texture with even pigmentation, the only downfall is the delicate nature of them.  You can see in the picture a bit of it has crumbled off.  Maybe, this is why it is on sale.  The shadows are fragile and with even every opening and closing of the container, the shadows have a tendency to crumble.  Such a shame since the shadows are wonderful.


I applied these on my eyes with Milani Eye Primer.  Honestly, I could do without the eye primer and they would still last and be as colorful as they are. 

As I mentioned, these are wonderful shadows for their texture but they are really fragile and I find that I have to be very careful when I open or close the case.  It is like handling an egg in a carton. 


*Paid for by me.*

Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane Cetyl Acetate Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic Glycol, Sorbic Acid, May Contain:, Mica (Ci 77019), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491; Ci 77492; Ci 77499) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510).


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact