[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Future of Eyeshadow Application

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*

Makeup has evolved into a business of color and technology.  What was once considered just a tablet of pressed talc for the eyes has turned into an unbelievable sale of image and accessories.  I don't mean the clothing and jewelry but the beautiful packaging and the brushes to aid in application.

I sometimes wish I could just go back to the days of the simple eyeshadow and sponge tip applicator.  A time where I didn't have to think of what shaped brush or what soft brush applied my eyeshadow better.

However, we all know simplicity will be recycled as living ecologically and technology is the way to promote things forward.  Therefore, I wait for the day when I can say good-bye to my makeup brushes and say hello to this method of application:


Look at how perfectly eyeshadow is applied and without any use of a brush.  Simple and easy. 

This makeup moment is brought to you by the television show Continuum.
*screencaps courtesy of Grande caps

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact