[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Get Your Candy - L'Oreal Infallible Miss Candy Eyeshadows

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I bought these.*


I know you have seen the L'Oreal Infallible Miss Candy ($7.95) eyeshadows all over the web and honestly I didn't expect to jump on the band wagon because by the time I see the display, the products are gone!  However, this time the display was so new that it hadn't been properly placed.  Yes! All four shadows were neatly lined up.  I knew if I waited for the BOGO50% off sale, I wouldn't have a chance.  I spent full price for each.  Am I happy with my purchase?


There are four limited edition L'Oreal Infallible Miss Candy shadows.  These are fun colors yet I find wearable and a very nice addition to a wardrobe of neutrals.  They may look loud in the container but are quite soft in saturation making them great to layer.



  • With a Twist-orchid with blue gleam
  • Cherie Merie-soft coral with a slight pink to it
  • Strawberry Blonde-sheer ivory with pink glitter
  • Dive Right In-aquamarine


Strawberry Blonde reminds me of pink taffy.  You know when you stretch it, you see that bit of white.  That is how this one looks only add some glitter, great on top of dark eyeshadows.  Cherie Merie may look red or even orange in the container depending on the source of light but it is really a soft coral on the skin.  This one can double as a blush!


Here I wear the Cherie Merie with neutrals and Strawberry Blonde on top of black.  All of them have a great texture and pigment.  I can tell you if you like L'Oreal Infallibles, get them all since they are limited edition because they will be snapped up quickly!

*Purchased by me.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact