[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Riding the Waves of Maybelline Color Tattoo Summer 2013 Collection

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought with my own money.*

I know, I know, there are a bunch of reviews up already and I thought about putting mine up.  I figured if you heard it all, then you can just gaze at the swatches.  I have only 7 of the 8 colors.  I have trekked every Walgreens around me and could not find the most popular Seashore Frost.  I have given up on it at this moment.  If I run into it then I will buy it.  I figured I shouldn't have sleepless nights over something that isn't in my karmic path.

See entire collection here.


Anyhow, the Maybelline Color Tattoo Summer 2013 (approximately $8 each) collection are oceanic themed, getting you ready for the long hot summer with mostly duochrome shadows.  They are unfortunately limited edition.  I found the textures of these the smoothest of all the Maybelline Color Tattoos from the matte to the metallics, these are smooth.  However, they are also a bit on the sheer side.  I tried my best to swatch them close to the color they are which turned out to be difficult.  I hope these are good enough for you to want them all (except for Seashore Frost!).



  • Shady Shores - yellow beige with green
  • Waves of White - ivory with aqua
  • Blue Paradise - blue with purple
  • Lavish Lavender - frosty lavender
  • Precious Pearl - ivory with pink
  • Icy Mint - frosty aqua
  • Cool Crush - lavender with green/blue

Lavish Lavender and Icy Mint appear to be the only two that aren't duochrome but more of frost instead.  Still, they are very nice to have since they can be layered easily on top of other shadows and/or eyeliner. 

These are limited editions, once they are gone they are gone.  If you don't want to spend $8 on each of them then just buy the ones that catch your eye (like Seashore Frost) or wait for a sale.  The only problem with a sale, they are snatched up quickly!  Hope these swatches helped some of you out there!

*Bought by me.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact