[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Skinn Cosmetics Debutante Eyeshadow Palette

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Purchased with my money.*


Some of you may be familiar with Skinn Cosmetics or maybe more so with Dimitri James who has been manufacturing skin care product for ages and still has skin of a 20 year old and probably definitely due to his own products.  I just enjoy watching him on the various shopping channels he has been on.  Recently, he was on Shopnbc which has pretty good deals on his stuff.  I for one bought some makeup sets.  Well, actually I wanted more eyeshadows because I have felt I have needed a change due to my maturing demeanor.

What am I saying? Actually, I wanted to try Skinn Cosmetics makeup since I have never tried them and they are also mature skin friendly.  After all, I couldn't go around looking like an overaged Emo which a good majority of the eyeshadows today tend to make me feel.  I wanted eyeshadows that I could feel good in.


Here is the Debutante palette ($28USD).  It is a gorgeous and pretty set of six colors mostly in the puprle/lavender family.  The set is really a good complete set of shadows because with the purples there is a lemon ivory color that can act as a highlighter or as a neutralizer for redness.  There is also a mauve taupe and sparkle brown, enough glitter just for a bit of show and not for a showgirl.  The colors are satin matte with the exception of the lavender (shimmer) and the brown.  They can be used wet or dry with no problem.


If you are looking for a highly saturated and in-your-face type of colors with exclamation points of metallic whim on your lids, then this is not the palette for you.  These colors are soft and natural looking for mature skin.  As you know as we age, color is fun to apply but making it look too loud can really interfere with our wisdom.  These go on surprisingly smooth and they are mineral eyeshadows with anti-aging properties.  You don't have to be a mature person to wear these, you can be someone who likes a soft look on the eyes.


I like these because lately, I have been in a soft eye mood.  I have been playing up my cheeks and lips instead. 

I find this to be a great palette in quality, color, and price ($28).  Of course, if you bought this in the many sets on the various tv channels like Shopnbc (USA), The Shopping Channel (Canada), and TVSN (Australia), you could get a better bargain.  If you can't, there is always Ebay or the website itself Skinn Cosmetics.  The site does offer worldwide shipping.


Ingredients: mica, zea mays (corn) starch, titanium dioxide, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, ubiquinone (co-Q10), tocopheryl acetate (vit. E), retinol (vit. A), dioscorea villosa (wild yam) root extract, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, tribehenin, ceramide 2, PEG-10 rapeseed sterol, palmitoyl pentapeptide-5, copper PCA, nylon-12, hydrolyzed keratin (cashmere), sodium hyaluronate, kaolin. MAY CONTAIN: carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), manganese violet (CI 77742) 

*Purchased by me.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact