[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Quandary and Conniption - My Eyeliners!

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I have nothing to disclose except my makeup sanity.*


See the traincase below?  This has been with me since the 1980's.  This is my first traincase for makeup and it is by Erno Laszlo.  The case was some Christmas promotion at a local department store. 

It housed an entire makeup kit for a full face including brushes and cost a whopping $150!  I wish I took a picture of the makeup inside for it was really pretty.  The eyeshadows were soft nude colors in a texture that was hard as a rock.  Yes, back then technology sucked and some formed that weird shiny crust offering very little pigment (remember Chanel?).  I didn't buy it for the full price but I did buy it for $75 because of the sale the department store had.  Yes, I felt special and I guess from then on I always wanted this case filled.

Now, I have it filled with my eyeliners and eyeshadow pencils.  Actually, I was horrified to see the entire traincase filled with just those items.  I will have to go through the colors to see which ones I like and don't like.  I need to downsize.


Should I swatch them and post?  Or should I just gaze at them and ponder privately.


What do you think?



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact