[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Browns, Golds and Bronze: The Eyeliners Part 4

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought with my own money unless stated.*


The browns took me awhile to swatch because I think I got neutral overload to the point I got color sick.  (Is there such thing as being color sick like car sick?) I took a break with the swatches but I can tell you I really have too many browns and have to cut down because there is no way in the world I have enough eyes or lives for all these!

Here are my eyeliners in no particular order.



Stila Sparkle Liquid Liner Rock Candy - A gorgeous sparkle brown copper liquid eyeliner.

Sula Beauty Never Say Never - A shimmery brassy brown that looks more warm when compared to the other swatches.

MAC Stubborn Brown - This is the usual dark brown.  Not much to say about it except it is a must have color in a makeup kit.

Korres #2 (Brown) - Discontinued. I never reviewed this.  Then again I hardly used this one because it tends to fade quickly.  A wax based pencil with very little staying power or not enough pigment for lasting power.

Urban Decay Whiskey - This came in my Naked 1 palette which eventually had been modified.  Nice long wearing brown but leans on the yellow brown side which makes it a bit warm for my skin. 

Skinn Cosmetics Espresso - Again one that I never reviewed.  This is an felt tip liner in a dark brown.  Great for some who prefer to tightline in a brown than a black color.

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Smoky Eyes Pencil Espresso  - Beauty Info Zone mentioned this in their blog way back and I ended up buying it because of them!  Great pencil liner with no tugging or pulling.  Easy to line and/or smudge.  Just a great texture for a pencil!

Starlooks Brown - The basic wax based brown pencil. 

MAC Spare Change -discontinued.  This is one glitter bomb of copper glitter goodness!

MAC Molasses - discontinued.  Very dark brown with just the slight amount of brown glitter.  For the ones that just dared themselves to dip one toe into the glitter liner.



Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow 2E - One of the best matte brown shadow pencils, pigmented and long lasting.

NYX Dark Brown - Looks like dark chocolate!
Delux Beauty Bootsy Brown - discontinued but a nice smudgy pencil during its heyday!

Laura Mercier Kohl Brown Copper - I had this one for ages.  A brown with just enough copper shimmer.

Milani Liquif'eye Brown - I used this pencil once and just didn't like it because the tip was way too soft and the color dried too quickly on my lash line.  Sharpening it was a problem too because of its softness, it kept breaking off.

NYX Gold - A shimmery orange gold.

Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Surat - I should have put this liner in my taupe post.  I somehow left it in the brown batch of liners.



NYX French Fries - Cute name for a color, I see it as a slightly burnt french fry with shimmer.

NYX Pure Gold - not quite as orange as its gold version

Covergirl Gold Flame - The name is self-explanatory

Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Tazania  - A copper brown or an auburn brown.

Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Gold Reef - Brown with some gold shimmer.

NYX Bronze - shimmery red brown.

Pure Kajal Sophisticated Brown - looks more taupe here.  Depending on the light it can look a bit brown.  (This happened to occur under natural diffused sunlight.)



3CC Opaline Creme Eye Definer Jupiter - This is a cream eyeliner that can be used on the waterline also.  The brown looks a bit violet which it is because of some violet specks in the color.

YSL Eyeliner Effet Faux Cils Bronze Black - Strange to have a green color in a brown set of swatches.  Honestly, during the cool winter months this one appears more of an antique bronze than this much green.

Mosha Katani Sormeh Brown - The loose powder sormeh that can be used as an eyeshadow or a water liner.

Addixt'n Ravishing Gel Liner Sparkle - A sparkle filled warm brown eyeliner gel that doubles as an eyeshadow.

Glo Minerals Cream Eyeliner Espresso - I never reviewed this which surprises me because I have had this for ages.  It is one of my favorite cream eyeliners because of its texture, smooth and creamy with no flaking or skipping.

Laura Geller Eye Rimz Gold Spell - A cake eyeliner that can double as an eyeshadow but is better as an eyeliner.  The color is a sheer blackened gold.

There you have my brown eyeliners.  I think I have overdosed on swatching and will have to recuperate before I do the black set of liners.  Hope these swatches just made someone curious to buy some more eyeliners!

*Bought with my own money.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact