[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Fanning the Flames - Covergirl Flamed Out Eyeshadow Pencils

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought these with my own money.*


Okay, I know these have been all over the net and honestly I didn't expect to buy any of these because I really didn't need anymore eyepencils.  But once I tried one, I had to get more.  How can I resist bold colors in a gel-based and budgeproof finish?


Covergirl has done it with these pencils Flamed Out Eyeshadow Pencils ($7.50) which range from wearable neutrals to fun and bold colors.  I went to several stores and noticed that each one did not offer all the colors or products.  Target offered the pencils in the collection except for the red pencil and no powder eyeshadows!  I didn't understand why they refused to sell the red pencil or even the eyeshadows.  CVS sold the powder shadows and pencils but only in the neutral tones.  ULTA offered everything and that is where I finally found my Red Hot Flame pencil but only to be disappointed that the ONLY powder shadow sold out was the corresponding shadow!


Anyway, I did obtain a nice small collection and have to say these are quite the pencils for my summer makeup.  I love the ease of application; I just swipe it onto the lid and blend with my finger.  The pencil does glide easily on the lid even on mature eyes.  I find, though, it applies smoother on skin than layered on top powder shadow.  However, it is possible to layer on top already shadowed eyes without much problem. 

Here are the colors I bought:


Ashen Glow Flame-This is a glittery one but the glitter stays with the pencil and gives that perfect glint in the summer sun.  The color is a shimmery khaki with bits of gold and silver. 



Melted Caramel Flame-This is a warm shimmery taupe.  If you need a budgeproof neutral for the summer, this is your color to get.



Gold Flame-This one is pretty self explanatory, a shimmery gold.



Lime Green Flame-I honestly did not expect to like this one but bought it to try.  You know something out of my comfort zone.  I actually ended up liking this one the most.  The color looks yellow but as it is applied, it turns a vibrant lime green.



Red Hot Flame-If you always wanted to try a red eyeshadow but avoided it due to it being too clownish, well don't worry about this one.  This one is a tame red.  It may not look it but out of all the reds I have, this one leans towards a muted neutral shimmery red.



Hot Pink Flame-This one is a shimmery pink.  If you always wanted a pink eyeliner that wasn't bunny rabbit pink eye, then this is one to try.  It is more of a warm pink than a bright candy pink.

CoverGirl Flamed Out Pencil in Lime Green Flame

I am glad I bought these because I can enjoy and have fun without having to worry about the shadows running down my cheeks or disappearing from my face.The shimmer, glow, color and price make them so affordable, passing them up would be a sin!  CoverGirl, thank you for these pencils!

*Bought by me. Links are for your convenience.*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact