[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

More Eyeshadows: The Sephora Collection

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I bought these. No affiliation with any of the links.*


I bought these a few months ago and have been wearing them on and off.  By on and off, I mean I only have two eyes and a gazillion eyeshadows to choose from.  Sometimes, choosing makes it hard in the mornings, therefore, I am trying to organize them somehow.  Anyway, I bought these because I found the display at my JCPenneys Sephora brand spanking new and I was basically tempted.


My will power was weak and I bought four of the Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadows ($13) and received a 3-pan palette free.  Online the offer is a 6-pan palette when you buy four but my JCP Sephora only offered the 3-pan which I didn't mind because if I had gotten the 6-pan; I would have had to buy two more eyeshadows to fill up the spaces.  I don't like empty spaces in my palettes!

Anyway, these are the eyeshadows I bought: Sunset at the Beach-golden sandy shimmer with a slight touch of pink; Cashmere Coat-actually looks quite boring and matte grey but turns out to be a cool toned matte taupe; Romantic Comedy-shimmery peach beige; Faux Fur-metallic warm taupe.


I know these are neutrals and I do have enough neutrals up to my ears but they are from Sephora, a brand of eyeshadows I don't have.  What do I think of these?  Well, I bought these before the Ben Nye purchase and thought these were pigmented.  Now, that I have used the Ben Nye, they are pigmented in the cosmetic counter brand but do not stack up to the pro brand definition of pigmented. 



The texture compared to other cosmetic counter brands does lack in the smooth and powdery cream finish.  It feels slightly on the dry side but still goes on without much effort.


What do I like about these shadows? I like the variety of colors and the ability to customize a palette.  The design alone makes it easy for color customization thanks to that little nifty "key" which will easily lift the shadows out of the packaging.  The price range is fair at $13.  The size is smaller than the average large size pan and larger than the average small size pan.  They are a size of their own.

browbone-romantic comedy; crease-cashmere coat; lid-faux fur.

Not bad shadows yet could use some improvement on texture.

*Bought by me. Non-affiliated links.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact