[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

My Basic Summer Favorites

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought on my own unless stated.*


Today is the first day of summer even though where I live, it has been summer for the past two months already.  Summer means beauty basics for me, products that I can depend on easily and will make me look and feel good.  I picked ten basic ones which I really hadn't planned but it turned out that way.  Let's go see what they are.

Bare Love Beauty Luxury Body Fuel ($38-PR Sample) - Reviewed here.  This is one body moisturizer I am loving for the summer.  Just because it has the simple ingredients, it doesn't mean it isn't technologically advanced skincare.  The moisture lasts for hours without feeling greasy.  Great all over and great for the summer-loving sandal feet!

Apivita Queen Bee Anti-Wrinkle and Restoring Eye Cream ($65-PR Sample) - Reviewed here.  An eye cream I can trust!  It moisturizes the eye area without feeling sticky and oily and allows makeup to be applied on top without any problems.  Most of all, no milia!

Touch Face Stippling Beauty Tool (£22-33-PR Sample and bought another on my own)  - Reviewed here, here and here. I like this, I use this because I hate manually stippling my face. Easy, fast, and simple! 


Milani Color Statement Lipstick Dulce Caramelo ($5) - Reviewed other colors here.
I reviewed a bunch of colors and buying just one more!  This one is in the nude family with just enough golden pearl gleam in a base of caramel and pink.  I like this one for the summer and possibly well into the cooler months.

Juice Beauty CC Cream ($39) - Reviewed here.  In real life, I prefer my natural skin but I want it to be enhanced a bit more naturally and Juice Beauty does it well.  The product doesn't feel like a makeup product at all.  It just feels like a layer of moisturizer; my skin feels like skin!

Skinn Cosmetics High Definition Cotton and Mineral Foundation ($20) - Reviewed here.  I like this one and often use a light dusting on top of my CC cream.  It is one of the most comfortable mineral foundations I have worn.  Something I expect since it contains cotton which happens to be one of my favorite fabrics to wear.

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer ($32) - I haven't reviewed this, I hope to soon if my brain allows me.  This has been my go-to concealer because it pretty much blends into my skin seamlessly.  Easy to apply and easy to blend.  Stays on like cement! 

Ben Nye Smokey Taupe ($10) - Reviewed here.   Not only is it cheap, as in affordable but not quality; it is huge and pigmented.  The formula contains nylon which makes it so smooth on the lids especially on mature lids.  This is my go-to color for a natural defined eye look.

Nanoblur ($20) - Reviewed here. Yes, I still like this because not only does it blur the face effectively; it is a versatile product.  I can mix it with concealer and use it as my eyeshadow base.  I can use it to prime my face or I can use it alone.  Just a nifty product!

Rock Your Hair Miracle Leave-In Conditioner ($20-PR sample and later bought more on my own) - Reviewed here. Actually, I am using the entire line and bought the entire line plus the Moisture Madness line.  After receiving the samples to test, my over-processed hair felt so good, I couldn't quit using the products!  My hair feels soft and nourished and looks shiny and healthy.  I will stay away from the bleach for awhile!

There you have my favorite products for the summer.  An eclectic mix which for me makes me feel good in the hot summer heat.

*Bought on my own unless stated.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact